As solo travelers, we live for our getaways, and we can’t wait to finally hit the road on a new adventure. But sometimes, it’s not easy to get away for a long trip, so instead we have to look forward to those long weekends. I know they don’t come often enough, so deciding how to spend those precious 48 (or so) hours can be tough. There’s so much to do in each destination and so little time. Figuring out the logistics can be a hassle. So why not leave those details to a professional – like, say, me!
I’m excited to introduce Custom Itineraries – personalized weekend trip itineraries curated with your travel style, interests and schedule in mind. Whether you’ve already booked a flight or you’re starting from scratch trying to nail down a destination, my weekend itinerary service can help turn a quick getaway into a trip you’ll never forget.
- $75 for a two-day weekend trip itinerary
- $85 for a three-day weekend trip itinerary
- $95 for a four-day weekend trip itinerary
- Contact me for pricing for longer “weekend” itineraries
So what’s included in my Custom Weekend Trip Itinerary?
- A 1:1 consultation where you tell me what kind of trip you’re looking for. We’ll nail down the details to make sure the itinerary I deliver is something you’ll love. This can happen however is most convenient for you. I can hop on the phone, chat via email, Google Hangouts, Skype, etc.
- A downloadable PDF version of your weekend getaway itinerary. This will be as detailed as you want it to be based on our conversation. Depending on your travel style, it might include…
- Contact information and pricing for accommodations (like a boutique design hotel in a city’s hippest neighborhood, or a fun hostel known for its social scene and friendly staff).
- A list of tours, activities and attractions that fit your interests (whether that’s street art, local food, wine, shopping or outdoor adventure).
- Mealtime suggestions that could range from restaurant recommendations to great people-watching parks to picnic in or a delicious under-the-radar taco truck.
- “Must know” things to learn before your destination (from greetings in the local language to social norms, safety tips and a bit of history).
- A timeline of when to go and where designed with convenience in mind, and complete with transportation directions. If you want to take Uber, we’ll provide pricing estimates. More into public transit? We’ll give you directions!
- Complete contact and booking information for each suggestion so you can easily call or email tour operators, hotels, restaurants, etc.
- One mini-revision. What does that mean? I want you to LOVE the weekend getaway itineraries I provide. See a thing or two on yours that you’re not super excited about? Let me know and I’ll provide an alternative.
Ready to plan the weekend of your dreams?
Just fill out the below form and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours to get started.
Note: A Little Bit Adrift is not a travel agency and cannot make bookings and reservations on your behalf. However, we’ll do our best to provide accurate pricing and availability for hotels, tours, etc. and make it easy for you to book everything from one document. My goal is that you LOVE your travel experience as much as I do.
You can email me directly at Danielle@Alittlebitadrift.com if you have any questions.