Hi friends! As of today, I have 384 posts in the archives of A Little Bit Adrift. Um. Whoa. I have been writing on this blog for a long time – or over eight years to be precise.
As much as I’ve worked on ALBA’s layout to make it easier to navigate and find old posts, it still means that there are a zillion (ya know, give or take) posts that no one ever sees. To help, I compiled 10 of my most popular posts that I’ve written about solo travel and traveling abroad.
These helpful tips that get you through the day (and your trip) so that they’re easy for you to find and read. Woo! I hope they’re helpful for you and a few on the list that you have never seen before.
As always, I am constantly updating the log, so please keep checking back every Tuesday for new updates!
- How to survive a red-eye flight
- Why Should You Consider Traveling Solo?
- Money Safety Tips for Solo Travelers and Ways to Keep your Money Safe While Traveling
- Why You Should Volunteer Abroad (and Paid vs. Free Programs)
- How to decide where to stay when traveling solo
- Hostels: Female or Mixed Dorms?
- 5 things to collect in your travel journal
- How to Plan Your Solo Trip – Immunizations & Health Insurance
- How to Create a Travel Journal Worth Reading Again and more about the Pack This Journal
- Solo Travel Safety Tips
Solo travel is unique in that things are always changing… and getting better. Are there any travel tips that have been game changers for you lately? Anything you’d love to learn more about? I’d love to know in the comments so I can share them on the blog!
Have you had an opportunity to check out the Pack This Journal yet? It was made with YOU, the traveler, in mind!
Want to learn more about it? I have a whole post on it HERE!